An international consortium of about 700 academic institutions and research organizations, ICPSR provides leadership and training in data access, curation, and methods of analysis for the social science research community.
ICPSR maintains a data archive of more than 500,000 files of research in the social sciences. It hosts 16 specialized collections of data in education, aging, criminal justice, substance abuse, terrorism, and other fields.
DSDR is a project of ICPSR in collaboration with the Carolina Population Center at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the Minnesota Population Center at the University of Minnesota, and the Population Studies Center at the University of Michigan. The project is supported by the Demographic and Behavioral Sciences Branch of the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development.
DSDR supports research investigators--both those who collect data and those who wish to use data--in dealing with complex data and data requiring special security.
- Biodemographic Models of Reproductive Aging (BIMORA) Project
- Cebu Longitudinal Health and Nutrition Survey
- China Health and Nutrition Survey (CHNS)
- Current Population Survey: Nativity Supplement
- Current Population Survey (CPS): Marriage and Fertility Supplements
- Fragile Families and Child Wellbeing Study
- Indonesia Family Life Survey (IFLS)
- Latin American Migration Project
- Los Angeles Family and Neighborhood Survey (LA FANS)
- Mexican Migration Project
- National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health (Add Health)
- National Longitudinal Survey of Youth (NLSY): Child Supplement
- National Survey of Families and Households
- National Survey of Family Growth (NSFG)
- New Immigrant Survey
- Russia Longitudinal Monitoring Survey (RLMS)
- Welfare, Children, and Families: A Three-City Study Boston, Chicago, San Antonio
All Content provided from ICPSR website