Submission to the CPRC Working Paper Series is open to CPRC Faculty, Affiliates and Fellows. Papers relevant to our four primary research areas (Children, Youth, and Families; HIV/AIDS and Reproductive Health; Immigration/Migration; and Urbanism) should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Papers will be reviewed by the co-directors or their designees. Accepted papers will be made available for download in .pdf format from the CPRC site.
- Submissions should demonstrate a strong potential for publication, but have not yet been accepted for publication elsewhere.
- Please format papers as “rich text format” documents, with 1” margins, in Times New Roman font, size 12. Final formatting of papers as well as conversion to PDF format will be done by CPRC staff; however it is the author’s responsibility to ensure that the references and citations are complete and accurate.
- Include a cover page with the title of the paper, author name(s), affiliation(s), biographical note(s), and complete contact information.
- An abstract suitable for CPRC’s publicity materials and reports should be included as well as relevant key words.
- Inquiries and submissions should be directed to email@example.com.
Format and Distribution:
Working papers will be made available for download in PDF format from the CPRC site unless the author specifically requests that the paper not be made available in electronic format.
CPRC will attach a cover sheet indicating that working papers are unpublished manuscripts and should not be cited without author permission.
If your working paper is subsequently published, we will remove the paper from the series and replace it with a citation for the published version. You may request that your paper be removed at any time (in some cases this may be required upon submission).
Please notify CPRC when your paper has been accepted.